1. extended check in time - waiting far too long to get on board
2. issues with boat preparation and language issues with explaining what issues were
3. extras added cost eg deck cushions when we ordered the "deluxe package" from the beginning
4. provisioning issues-language and timing poor
5. issues with bow thruster; multiple times causing difficulties and needing servicing
6. very busy waterway and often busy anchorages, but lovely place to sail... we preferred Croatia
The Charter Company responded to this review
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Marenauta.
Our week in heaven
A group of 8, variable sailors from expert to new, friends for years, wove through the Mykonos-Santorini Cyclades, and learnt a major lesson - 1 week is nowhere near enough !!
Thhe most marvellous, extraordinarily good time.
May 2022, Mykonos with Beneteau Oceanis 54
Lagoon 450 in the Grenadines
Marenauta were very helpful in organising our recent sailing trip. They responded to all our questions quickly and clearly, the check in was way and support during the trip was very helpful.
I would definitely use them again in the future
November 2022, St Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with Lagoon 450