Below you can find some additional information provided by the shipowner.
The rates include:
- Lagoon 63 power cat with 2 crew members on board: a personal skipper and a hostess/chef.
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil responsibility)
- Accommodation of 4 double cabins with AC and private heads.
- Bedding, towels and beach towels
- Onboard water sports: snorkeling equipment, kayak, paddleboard, fishing rods, wake board!
The rates do not include:
- Cancellation insurance and private insurance
- Nassau port Bahamas tax (4%)
- gratuity for the crew
- Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA):
Fund board amounting to 35% of charter price serving to cover the costs of requested supplies, port and mooring charges, diesel and fuel, communications, extras and depend on guest's request for services, itinerary, food, beverages etc. The Captain will keep an accurate record of spending and at the end of guest charter you will be refunded or asked to pay the difference if additional operating costs are incurred.
- Airport - base transfer
- Personal expenses
And more, generally all that is not specified as being included